Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Love Wheatgrass ! and skewers....







It has been a difficult time dealing with all the ramifications of my Dad’s stroke and then switching gears to the task of helping my clients create a memorable event but I have to add that I feel blessed to do what I do. The chance to be creative and escape my own troubles by being involved in the planning and execution of so many parties is a joy. The realization that these moments will be treasured by the families and that one day, when they have to pull from their collection of memories, I might have done something to contribute to that. It fills my heart with gladness and my gratitude to all of you knows no bounds.






We have certainly had our fun with the new Crudite Garden that we rolled out in March. Hope you like it too....

No comments:

Post a Comment