Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sweet Valentine Wishes

It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
I wish I had a riverI could skate away on

That sums up how the holidays felt for me here at CBFF. I know so many of us had a simply awful 2009 with tremendous losses, obstacles and tribulations. When it came time for me to sit and write out my holiday message, there was nothing joyful so I sat. To the wonderful people who sent me holiday cards, my apologies but they still sit in a pretty basket, unopened.

But the groundhog saw his shadow in Pennsylvania and didn't on Staten Island, does that portend 2010? If this is a year of neither losses nor gains, I'll take it! And then there is Valentine’s which felt more appropriate to send you all my very best wishes for a better 2010 than 2009.

From this cyber site to yours, I wish you a year of health, happy times, and days filled with sunshine and a kitchen filled with wonderful aromas. You all hold a special place in my heart and I have mad gratitude for you all.

Best Valentine wishes:
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment